What to expect during the event:
- Connect with a career educator for a one-on-one, text-based chat
- Get expert advice on optimizing your resume, building your LinkedIn profile or strategies for job searching
- Network with other UA alumni
How it works:
You will have a 10-minute session to go over your resume, LinkedIn profile or job search strategies. When your session has ended, you can choose to chat with another coach or network with other UA alumni while you wait.
Meet the coaches:
- Crystal Nichols, T-Mobile HR business partner
- Susan Kaleita, senior director, UA Employer Relations and Alumni Engagment
- Syndric Steptoe, director, UA Alumni Career and Professional Development Lab
How to get the most out of it:
Come prepared! Have your resume ready to upload, a link to your LinkedIn profile and questions for our career coaches. The more information you have before you talk to a career coach, the more efficient your session will be.
Don't forget to enter the Networking While You Wait Booth. Getting to know other UA alumni can build your network and create opportunities in the future.
Brought to you by the Alumni Career and Professional Development Lab