Hosted by the SoCalCats
Join the Los Angeles SoCalCats alumni chapter at their signature scholarship event fundraiser. Help us raise scholarship dollars for future Wildcats from the LA area.
Melinda Burke, president of the UA Alumni Association
- $45 — UAAA members ($12.50 is tax-deductible)
- $55 — Non-members ($22.50 is tax-deductible)
- $42.50 — Group price when you register five or more attendees ($10 is tax-deductible)
- $42.50 — 2014-18 recent grads (Must also be a UAAA member ($10 is tax-deductible)
- All-you-can-eat PEZ brunch buffet
- Bottomless mimosas/draft beer
- Pez Cantina will validate parking for up to three hours at $7.50 for the parking garage with an entrance at 400 S. Hope St. (Part of the CBRE building. Pez is in the same building.)
- Other lots and garages are available in downtown
- Meters are typically free on Sunday, but please be sure to read signage
RSVP Deadline: Sunday, May, 27, 2018.
Can't attend but still want to help future Wildcats from Los Angeles? Donate here.
See tax-deductiblility above.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Marc Acuna at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 520-626-0705.