Hosted by the Phoenix Chapter
The 31st annual University of Arizona Scholarship Golf Classic is back in what promises to be another amazing day of golf. The tournament is open to all chapter members, alumni, and friends of the UA. Golfers, nongolfers, foursomes, and single golfers are all welcome. Proceeds from the tournament will go toward immediate scholarship awards, a scholarship endowment and scholarship fundraising.
Become a sponsor and invite your colleagues and clients to play at the Arizona Biltmore Golf Club for an afternoon connecting with your fellow Maricopa County Wildcats and to support the education of future Wildcats.
11 a.m. Registration
12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
5 p.m. Awards Ceremony Dinner
Wildcat Player: $275 ($150 is considered tax deductible)
Includes green fees, golf cart with GPS, practice balls, lunch, awards ceremony dinner, and golf shirt.
Corporate Foursome: $1600 ($1000 is considered tax deductible)
Includes green fees, golf cart with GPS, practice balls, lunch, awards ceremony dinner, golf shirt, and $25 Arizona Biltmore Pro Shop gift certificate for each golfer, hole sponsor sign, and recognition in tournament program.
Being a sponsor gives you a unique opportunity to invite your customers to play as well as network with others in a relaxed atmosphere. Business leaders and alumni from Maricopa County!
- Title Sponsor: $10,000 ($9,400 is considered tax deductible)
- Awards Dinner Sponsor: $7,000 ($6,400 is considered tax deductible)
- Lunch Sponsor: $4,000 ($3,400 is considered tax deductible)
- Beverage Cart Sponsorship: $6,000 ($5,400 is considered tax deductible)
- Bear Down Sponsor: $5,000 ($4,400 is considered tax deductible)
- Ball Launcher Sponsorship $1,500 ($1,500 is considered tax deductible)
- Golf Pin Flag Sponsorship $400 ($400 is considered tax deductible)
- Hole Sponsorship $300 ($300 is considered tax deductible)
Click HERE for sponsorship package details.
Paying for sponsorships online is not an option at this time. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please contact Chris Dang, golf chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register offline, send your check to:
UA Alumni Association
Attn. Rhonda Rugg
1111 N. Cherry Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85721
Make check payable to UAF/Phoenix Chapter and be sure to include your name, what you're registering for, and for how many.
The deadline to register is Friday, April 13, 2018 at midnight. Contact Chris Dang after this date to register.