Expedition to Antarctica
Join us for this spectacular 14-day journey featuring a nine-night, exclusively chartered cruise to Antarctica, Earth’s last frontier, aboard the intimate Le Boréal. Experience “The White Continent” in its unspoiled state, accompanied by the ship’s expert team of naturalists. Spend two nights in vibrant Buenos Aires. Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option offered.
From approx. $9,995 pp/do
Plus airfare and taxes
Dates and prices are subject to change
- Best value in the market
- Exclusively chartered, Five-Star, ice-class ship—the best vessel to cruise Antarctic waters.
- Ample time for onshore exploration.
- A rare destination replete with majestic coastal scenery and remarkable wildlife such as penguins, whales and more.
- Zodiac excursions led by a team of expert naturalist guides of diverse fields of study.
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship.
- Lectures aboard ship on natural wonders and wildlife.
- Spectacular Iguazú Falls Post-Program Option.
- Exceptional value and perennially popular program!
View/Print Brochure (PDF)