The UA Alumni Association (UAAA) helps you SAVE MONEY through our Preferred Partners!
The UAAA has negotiated special deals with the following companies to offer you amazing savings. Whether you are starting your career, starting a family or planning for retirement we can help you save.
Check out all the savings below!
Display your Wildcat pride everyday with your checks* and debit card with Bank of America and the University of Arizona Alumni Association.
* For new checking accounts, the UAAA checks and debit cards are only available on MyAccess® Checking and Bank of America Interest Checking ™ Accounts.Check order fees may apply. Some accounts, services, and fees vary from state to state. Please review the Personal Schedule of Fees for your state, also available at your local Banking Center. Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC ©2013 Bank of America Corporation
College Savings Bank
Conservative savers have college saving options!
AFCSP offers you smart, unique and secure benefits to help you reach your college savings goals. Some advantages of the plan are:
- Save with as little as $25 per month.
- The choice of three FDIC-insured (up to $250,000 for accounts held in the same right and capacity) stable CD options.
- State and federal tax benefits.
- The ability to use savings to pay for tuition, room, books and fees at any accredited higher education institution within the U.S. and abroad.
- Special gift and estate tax benefits.
AFCSP does not charge any application, contribution or annual maintenance fees. See the disclosure statement for additional information. Start saving today!
Earn $100 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases
Earn cash back on your purchases and show your support for University of Arizona Alumni Association with the BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ credit card for University of Arizona Alumni Association.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this card, click here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A.
Deals on Insurance Services
Save big on Auto and Home insurance just for being an alum. Get a quote today to see what you could be saving!
The Major Medical Program provides a wide variety of health insurance options for alumni and their families. Coverage is available in most states. The program includes PPO, HMO, MSA, and Fee for Service plans (Availability will differ based on your state of residence).
Recent Grad? Between jobs? The Short-Term Medical Plan provides comprehensive, temporary medical coverage at a reasonable price. Available to alumni, spouses and dependent children.
Long-Term Care is a critical component of a retirement plan. With the option to choose from multiple carriers, alumni are able to obtain coverage and/or find rates based on their individual health circumstances. Alumni and their spouses are offered a 5% discount annually through the UAAA.
With the alumni association’s 10-year level term life insurance program, you can help build a reliable safety net for your loved ones by requesting up to $1 million in term life benefits. To receive plan information click on the link above.
Disability Income Insurance covers you against the risk of being unable to work because of an accident or sickness.
Questions on our partners? Please contact:
The University of Arizona Alumni Association