The UA Alumni Association awards academic scholarships to students through its chapters and clubs program and with the charitable support of donors, friends, and the Arizona community.
- Awarding scholarships is one of the most important things we do at the UA Alumni Association. In fact, in the last year alone, we awarded nearly $750,000 in scholarships to more than 400 students through our chapters and clubs program!
- Scholarships provide access to college for students who otherwise could not afford it, bring the best and brightest minds to the UA, and energize the economy through employment, internships, and research.
- The UA Wildcat license plate is a tangible testament to your generous support of UA Alumni Association scholarship recipients and your commitment to and support of the UA.
Alumni Association Chapter and Club Scholarships
UA student scholarships are awarded to applicants through the Alumni Association chapter and clubs programs.
- National Chapters
- Black Alumni Club
- Hispanic Alumni Club
- Native American Alumni Club
- Asian American Alumni Club
Criteria for Scholarship Recipients
UA Alumni Association scholarships are awarded in two categories: Merit-based — to attract and retain students of exceptional academic quality, and need-based — for students who demonstrate great financial need. (Need-based scholarship applicants must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.)