Award-winning online speaker series featuring conversations with highly accomplished Wildcats
The latest interview: Doug Sanders ’07
Doug Sanders is the founder and president of Sanders Sports & Entertainment (SSE), and he is an entrepreneur and seasoned veteran in the sports and entertainment industry. Doug manages the personal brands of some of the top NBA and NFL athletes and entertainers.
We are excited for the opportunity to learn:
- The power of networking and connecting with people.
- There is no such thing as failure.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- Danielle Glosser '92 and Kathleen 'Rocky' LaRose '79 '83
- Carrie Besnette Hauser '90, president and CEO of Colorado Mountain College
- Wildcat Women Entrepreneurs
Yvette-Marie Margaillan, M.S., M.Ed., LBA, BCBA ’14, ’15 — Co-Owner, Tucson Tea Company CEO and Clinical Director, Autism Pediatrics by ABA Consulting Group
Bonnie Johnson, M.S., RDN '94 — Nutrition Translator, Youtopia
Liz Pocock, J.D. '12 — CEO, Startup Tucson
- Chris Avery '91, 30 years in the consumer packaged good industry
- Special Women in Leadership Panel
Susan Gray, MBA '96 '01 — President and CEO, TEP
Adriana Kong-Romero '01 — President, Bank of America Tucson
Daisy Jenkins, Esq. '96 — Author, President of Daisy Jenkins & Associates, LLC.
Lisa Lovallo, MBA '87 '17 — Market Vice President, Southern Arizona, Cox Communications
- Shelly Lowe, executive director of the Native American Program at Harvard University
- Manny Teran, CEO SaiOx and managing partner at Spark Partners
- Kathryn Bertine, author, athlete, activist and documentary filmmaker
- Erick Barbor, head of strategy for Samsung Electronics America
- Calline Sanchez, vice president, IBM Worldwide Systems Lab Services
- Guy Moon, performing artist, producer and composer in the television and film industry
- Rufus Glasper '95, president and CEO of the League for Innovation in the Community College
- Suzanne Rauscher '93, executive producer of current production at Discovery Studios LTD.
- Andy Harris '87, president and CEO of Accella Performance Materials
- Dr. Robert C. Robbins, president of the University of Arizona
- Skyler Badenoch '00, CEO of Hope for Haiti
- Melany Berger '01, social media influencer
- Terry J. Lundgren '75, chairman and CEO, Macy's Inc.
- J.A. Jance '66, author of bestselling mystery novels
- Laura Miller '94, president of Small Business Card, Chase
- John Lai '87, CEO, Mister Car Wash
- Mike McCarley '97, president, NBC Golf Channel
- Jane Rojas '82, senior vice president, Morgan Stanley
- Jay Baer '92, president, Convince and Convert
- Steve Kerr '88, head coach, Golden State Warriors
- Paul Moyer '64, iconic Los Angeles news anchor