Thank you for your interest in participating in this year’s Homecoming. Below are some guidelines that will assist you in planning for your tent.
Please contact Lisa Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your tent reservations.
- The Homecoming football game time vs. USC should be announced the week of Oct. 17, 2022.
- Tents on the Mall will begin five hours prior to kickoff on Oct. 29, 2022.
- There will be no Parade this year.
- Start times may change based on game schedule. Check alumni.arizona.edu/homecoming for updates.
- No alcohol possession or consumption is permitted in the Homecoming Tents on the Mall area outside of designated fenced areas. No OPEN alcohol containers will be allowed on public streets, sidewalks, or thoroughfares in accordance with University of Arizona alcohol policy.
If your alumni group wishes to serve alcohol in your private, fenced-in area, please read the Alcohol Guidelines and Policy and sign the Alcohol Responsibility Form – Due Oct. 21, 2022. (The form is available on the policy page.)
- It is required to have your tent monitored at all times on Homecoming day.
- THE SALE OF FOOD AT TENTS: You may charge for food at your tent without obtaining a health permit, as long as you are providing food only for your guests (not the general public). ***NO OPEN FLAME OR CHARCOAL GRILLS ARE ALLOWED
- Food catering inside your tent is allowed by an approved University of Arizona vendor.
- Please keep your contact info current in case we need to reach you. Please email any updates to Lisa Valentine at email@example.com.
- You should receive a diagram, via email, the week of Oct. 17-21, 2022 showing the location of your tent, and others, on the Mall. During Homecoming there will be posters located throughout the Mall and at the Arizona Alumni Wildcat for Life Tailgate Party showing all tent locations. *Remember that all items on your order (chairs, tables, linens) will be delivered to your tent, however, you will be responsible for setting it up in your tent.
- If you have music in your tent, please respect other tents and keep music at an enjoyable level. If asked more than twice to turn down, you will be required to turn it off.
- There is no power on the Mall. If your activities require power, you need to rent a generator. You cannot power up from the Mall.
- ALL VEHICLES ON THE MALL TO SERVICE TENTS MUST HAVE OBTAINED A VEHICLE ACCESS PERMIT FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING ONLY FROM OUR OFFICE. Please be sure to state the need for loading permit on your tent reservation form. You may pick up your permit/s at the Swede Johnson building anytime during business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Oct. 20-26, 2022.
- No vehicles are permitted on the Mall except during load-in.. Streets will be barricaded and any vehicles on the Mall will be towed.
Cancellation, changes and additions policy: The University of Arizona is bound by certain cancellation policies by our suppliers. Cancellation of tents and equipment orders after Monday, Oct. 17, 2022 will be non-refundable. All efforts will be made to accommodate changes and additions to your orders, but if received after Monday, Oct. 17, 2022 such adjustments cannot be guaranteed. Any questions, please contact Lisa Valentine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Arizona Party Rental to Reserve Your Tent
- Contact: Tanya Kaplan
- Phone: 520-327-6678
- Email: Tanyak@arizonapartyrental.net